HEALINGSTREAMS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HEALINGSTREAMS > Topics

Subject: YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS.
Replies: 9 Views: 1029

festus36 21.08.08 - 04:45pm
Beloved, Pls put up ur prayer request. pray.GIF *

festus36 23.09.08 - 01:53pm
Its reported that d hindu worshippers are on rampage against d Christians in India. They attack churches and burn them and now have captured about 200 pastors they want to execute. Pls pray 4 these Pastors. Pray that God will intervene promptly. *

seastarr 9.10.08 - 04:41pm
Amen. I read in news that they attacked a church and excuted anyone that refused to deny Jesus pray.GIF *

sunstrek 29.11.08 - 09:42pm
Hello Pastor, i have a prayer request..It is for my family i pray for them everyday and ask God to change my situation.. But things are not changing they are getting worse..I am not douting God but what more can I do to see Gods miracles in my life and my family....My mother is old and destroyed her body and mind due to drug abuse, my father drinks and they always fight..I am educated and am struggling to find work when something good wants to happen in my life something always blocks it from happening...Please can you help pastor? what more can i do to please GOD and defeat the devil from trying to destroy my family ..Thank you and God bless. *

festus36 1.12.08 - 01:03pm
God answers prayers my sis. 2Corinth 4:18 says: While we look NOT at the things which are seen, but at the things which are NOT SEEN: for the things which are seen are TEMPORAL... Whatever u're seeing now will not last long: it will soon end. Dont let d Devil make u believe that things are not changing. *

festus36 1.12.08 - 01:13pm
I know that God's word is true. Ur prayer is changing things (1John 5:14-15) whether it seems so or not, things are changing 4 d better. I counsel u & any other who may be going thru similar situation to employ d weapon of PRAISE & THANKSGIVING. Pls read Romans 4:17-25 and Acts 16:31. I'll pray along with u. Dont 4get, give unending praise and Tanks to God 4 d situation. U'll soon see a miracle. *

festus36 1.12.08 - 01:18pm
Never give up! Ur miracles knock at ur door. Peace be to u. For further enquiry reach me on Pastorfestus36@yuurok.com or pastorfestusakinmoye@yahoo.com. U'll testify in Jesus Name. *

sunstrek 2.12.08 - 12:29pm
Thank you Pastor, i will read those verses. And if douts from the devil try to bother me..I will block it out and say...the devils plan is temporary and GODS plan is FOREVER...GB *

smile..x 6.11.09 - 01:06pm
Hallo :) my prayer request is simply that i will do well in my exams (start on monday) so i should keep my eyes focusd on Jesus at all times becos wen we start worrying and panicin is wen we start drowning. Thank u very much *

festus36 6.11.09 - 02:37pm
May the spirit of Daniel rest upon u. May u excel in all ur exams. I bind the spirit of fear and failure over ur life. I decree that u succeed in Jesus Name. *

* HEALINGSTREAMS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HEALINGSTREAMS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits