HEALINGSTREAMS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HEALINGSTREAMS > Topics

Subject: THE POWER OF GRACE
Replies: 21 Views: 1903

seastarr 30.07.08 - 07:00am
Copied here from bro festus36's blogs with his permission. THE POWER OF GRACE *

seastarr 30.07.08 - 07:00am
Do u know that u really need God's grace in everything u want to accomplish in life? *

seastarr 31.07.08 - 12:27am
Paul d Apostle was one of d most successful of all d men that pass through this earth. He attributed his success to GOD'S GRACE. But by the grace of God I am what I am... 1Cor 15:10, According to the grace of God... A wise master builder . (1Cor 3:10).

seastarr 31.07.08 - 12:28am
Paul wrote 13 of d 66 books of d bible. D word grace appears 170 times in d entire KJV bible, but d same word appears 91 times in Paul's letters.

This explains how much d word grace meant to Paul's entire life. He began & ended every of his letters with reference to GRACE. He prayed d prayer of grace about 24 times in his letters.

Now WHAT IS GRACE? Grace is d spiritual divine flavor, a distinctive quality , bestowed on somebody to make him/her qualify for what he/she could not be no matter the trial.

seastarr 31.07.08 - 12:29am
THE UNMERITED FAVOUR. Eph2:5-9. We could not have been saved if God did not apportion grace to us when we believed. We cannot be saved if God does not give the grace. We cannot be ultimately saved to d end if we do not abide under d saving grace. Rom6:14 says we are under grace. This is d saving grace.

seastarr 31.07.08 - 12:30am
Grace is like d rungs on a ladder to d top. Can u imagine climbing on a ladder to d top without d rungs. It is like a person attempting to reach d top without grace. Reaching d top on a ladder with rungs takes minimum effort. Its d same with success to d top by God's grace. D higher u must climb, d longer your ladder & d more rungs.

seastarr 31.07.08 - 12:30am
Greater grace is required for greater height *Grace is d MOTHER OF EXCELLENCE full of praise. Psalm45:1-2. My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer. Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever. Prov31:29. Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all. Grace is d result of d praise.

seastarr 31.07.08 - 12:31am

Grace is d spiritual energy that helps d work of your hands to speak with an overwhelming excellence without much struggle.

seastarr 31.07.08 - 12:31am
Grace is like a garment fitted to d body to bring out d beauty of it. Certain bodies may not be attractive to d beholder when naked, but with a fitting dress, d beauty of d body will be appealing. Grace covers your ugly mistakes, inadequacies & shame to show forth d work of your hands with praise.

seastarr 31.07.08 - 12:32am

Grace is d special adaptation of d parts of d body to d region where they can best function & show d beauty & d smooth running of d entire body.

seastarr 31.07.08 - 12:32am
Can u imagine d hands & legs switch position, d eyes in d position of d ears, d nose fitted to d back of d head etc. D picture will be monstrous! Lack of grace in any life is indeed monstrous. 1Cor12:12-31.

seastarr 31.07.08 - 12:33am
Paul in 1Cor12:12-31 describes d way God apportions grace to d Church, d body of Christ , for d smooth running of d body.

seastarr 31.07.08 - 12:33am
Grace is d antidote for weakness. 2cor12:7-9. Verse 8 says And he said to me, MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR THEE: FOR MY STRENGTH IS MADE PERFECT IN WEAKNESS...

seastarr 31.07.08 - 12:34am

Grace is d power that destroys stagnation & subdues Satanic forces. Zech.4:6-10. Verse 7 says Who art thou, o great mountain? Before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the head-stone thereof with shouting, crying, Grace, grace unto it. Zerubbabel had d mandate to rebuild d temple of God destroyed by NEBUCHADNEZZAR in Jerusalem. He & his company laid d foundation & erected d alter, but d enemies stopped d work for about 18 years.

seastarr 31.07.08 - 12:34am
Now d word of D Lord came to Zerubbabel through d prophet Zechariah who was also in d company. He prophesied grace as d power to end d stagnation & subdue d forces of d enemy:

seastarr 31.07.08 - 12:35am
THE GREAT MOUNTAIN! . Whatever great mountain before u can be subdued by d Power of grace. Just cry out for grace as Zerubbabel did & it will show forth to see u through. *Grace is d Power for sufficiency, competence & completeness: Zech4:7, 1cor15:9-10, 2cor9:8. See these scriptures to confirm this point. Pls watch out for d next part.

festus36 11.08.08 - 05:51am
ATTRACTING GRACE: Whatever u recognise and honour u attract. Recognise grace daily as Apostle Paul did and u'll see it manifest in ur life: struggles end. 2. Be strong in d grace: Paul told Timothy in 2 Timothy 2:1-3 to be strong in grace. 3. Be obedient to God's instructions. 4. Dont leave off till tomorrow what u can fix today. 5. Pray 4 grace. *

festus36 2.10.08 - 02:10pm
Beloved, we need d grace of God to keep us going daily. Grace to our spiritual life is like blood to our physical or natural life. *

seastarr 9.10.08 - 04:29pm
Amen that is very true bro. yes.GIF *

festus36 17.11.09 - 06:18am
Please visit my wap site to read more! *

* HEALINGSTREAMS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HEALINGSTREAMS

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits