Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HEALINGSTREAMS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HEALINGSTREAMS > Topics

Subject: NEW MONTH, NEW THINGS
Replies: 3 Views: 385

festus36 31.05.08 - 05:57am
Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. Isa 43:18-19. *

festus36 31.05.08 - 06:16am
D Lord speaks to all his anointed in Isa 45:1-3. I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places that thou mayest know that I, the LORD,... Am the God of Israel. *

festus36 31.05.08 - 06:37am
For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off. Isa 55:12-13. May all of these prophecies have fulfilment in ur life this new month in d Name of d Lord Jesus! May all that God ordained 4 u in d very first part of this yr come to fruition. May all u have lost or stolen from u be restored fully to u. And may ur joy be full in d new month in d Name of d Lord Jesus! *

festus36 31.05.08 - 08:18pm
D angel of d Lord shall go ahead of u into d new month to prosper ur going. They shall be ur ministering spirits sent by God to minister concerning u in d new month. D Lord will instruct u and teach u in d way u shall go & u will not stumble. U will possess d gates of ur enemies. Those who mocked u b4 will honour u this time. U will have an uncommon testimony in Jesus Name. All there D Lord will do 4 u and much more and u will not be put to shame in Jesus Name. *

* HEALINGSTREAMS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HEALINGSTREAMS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits