HEALINGSTREAMS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HEALINGSTREAMS > Topics

Subject: STREAMS IN THE DESERT
Replies: 0 Views: 969

festus36 7.10.10 - 08:35am

STREAMS IN THE DESERT

Healing streams
The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the DESERT shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.
It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.
Strengthen ye the week hands, and confirm the feeble knees. Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold your God will come with vengeance; he will come and save you.
Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall WATERS break out, and STREAMS IN THE DESERT.
And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.
And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away. ... Isaiah 35:1-7,10.

The word of God is as streams in the desert. Life sometimes may be like a desert place, a parched land where nothing grows or survives. A place where stagnation, backwardness and un-fruitfulness are seen and thus become the language spoken. The word of God in this situation is like the streams that provokes restoration.
Psalm 126:4 says Turn again our captivity, O LORD as the STREAMS in the south. God can only bring the desired restoration when we sow his word into the situation of our lives. Dwelling in, confessing and acting the word is the seed sowing of the word. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

STREAMS: In the word of God are streams. Isaiah in chapter 12:3 called it the WELLS OF SALVATION. There is the healing stream, prosperity stream, up-lifting stream. Whichever is your need.
Ezek. 47:6-9. Please read from verse one in your bible.
And he said unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen this? Then he brought me, and caused me to return to the brink of the river.
Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river were very many trees on the one side and on the other.
Then said he unto me, THESE WATERS issue out toward the east country, and go down into THE DESERT, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the WATERS SHALL BE HEALED.
AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS, THAT EVERY THING THAT LIVETH, WHICH MOVETH, WITHERSOEVER THE RIVERS SHALL COME, SHALL LIVE: AND THERE SHALL BE A VERY GREAT MULTITUDE OF FISH, BECAUSE THESE WATERS SHALL COME THITHER: FOR THEY SHALL BE HEALED; AND EVERY THING SHALL LIVE WHITHER THE RIVER COMETH.
Ezekiel saw the word of God as waters from the temple of God: from the alter of God. This was as a result of the practicing of the law of the Lord in chapter 46. In Isaiah 2:2-3, it was said that out of this house [Temple]
shall go forth the law and the word of the LORD. Ezekiel said that every thing these waters shall encounter shall be restored, healed, multiplied and lived. See the capitalized part of the text above.
The word of God is that stream you need in your desert today. Stay in it, meditate on it, do it and you will eventually prosper in every area of your life. It's just a matter of time. When a seed sown become one with the good ground where it is sown, it produces fruit. Let the word of God become one with your spirit and you will see fruits.

To view more teachings, click on:

http://.com/go/sites/mview/healingword

http://festus36.prodigits.co.uk/blog134

Follow me on twitter:

http://twitter.com/pastorfestus

* HEALINGSTREAMS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HEALINGSTREAMS

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups